Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Little Get Away....






So Aaron and I just got back last week from Florida for a small vacation!! We had so much fun, we went to Disney World, and just hung out together! We were so tired after this vaca and we didn't even have Riley! He stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Woods in Mesquite..he was totally spoiled by all the Aunts and cousins and of course Grandma and Grandpa! He did really good and I don't think he missed us at All! It was so fun for us to get away together. You really don't realize how much attention a little Two year old takes! Besides the fact that my feet were the size of watermelons after walking for 6 days straight...( I swear we walked about 20 miles) I felt really good! Ready for another vacation, maybe a beach where we do nothing all day!



Here is Riley enjoying the warm Nevada weather on Grandma and Grandpa's porch...They sent this to us while we were gone and I love this shot...So Sweet

5 comments:

Jamee said...

Looks like you had fun. I was just thinking that Brett and I need a vaca away from the little guy before the next one comes. Glad you were having fun instead of educating yourself at the UDA - sorry to have bothered you. We will definitely have to get together the next conference!

Nate and Britney said...

How fun, I love Florida!! I would love to go on a vacation with my spouse.... just the two of us. I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourselves!!

Scott and Krista said...

That pic of Riley is super cute. I'm glad you had fun. I'm with you about the relaxing on the beach trip. It was fun talking with you last night. I need to get out more! We should do stuff more often.

BriAnne said...

Oh how fun!!! Micah and I are planning a Disneyland trip for NOvember. We are dropping the wee one off at my mom's and kickin up our heels! No better vacation than a Disney vacation!

{dawn} said...

How Fun! You look so cute preggo, and how fun is Nevada weather. We love it!