Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Riley the fierce LIoN and Emma the Wicked WiTCh
Monday, October 29, 2007
Then we headed back home to have a sleep over and eat a ton of snacks and pizza!!!! We put out the sleeping bags and put on a movie.....Of course they fell asleep fast......So Party, all the adults went to a Haunted house downtown!!! Every year I dread Aaron begging me to go to haunted houses with him! I really hate them but all of my brother and sister-in- laws were going so I really had no choice in the matter. After wards we went to sonic for a late night snack, 35 dollars in junk food and a waitress who repeated our order about 10 times, Krissy who almost chocked to death Oh my gosh we had such a fun time!!!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Then we headed downtown in 5:30 traffic( as shown above) to take the Haunted Tour on bus all around downtown Salt Lake.....
This is Aaron pulling the stroller instead of pushing because the son was in Rileys eyes....Did I ever mention that my husband is a little bit over protective!!! I loving call him a freak when it comes to the baby! Does anyone else have a husband who will re wash every bottle because I left too many bubbles in them when I washed them!!!!! Anyway, I love it!!! ( Sometimes?!)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Riley and Zoey- BFF , Actually Riley really like Zoey, Im not sure how mutual the feelings are? Like when Riley grapped Zoeys hair and she did growl a little , unfortunatly she got a little spankin!!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Layton, Avery, Aden, and Riley... These are Riley's cousin that live in Mesquite, they are all so handsome!! We went to visit and had Sunday dinner at Aaron's moms house...Can I just tell you that she makes the best chicken noodle soup you can even imagine, well pretty much anything that she makes is fabulous! Aaron was pleased that the Patriots won and therefore we were able to have an enjoyable evening! For some reason this is the only picture that I can get to download ! How frustrating it that, Oh well I'll try tommarrow....
Thursday, October 11, 2007
1. This is alot harder than it looks....Okay, Aaron and I have been married for seven years and I am only 25 years old....You do the math!
2. I am the only one in my immediate family to have graduated from college!!
3. I have never seen the Grand Canyon and I have lived in Nevada, Utah and Arizona area most of my life!!
4. I am so thrifty( about some things ..) Aaron and I say if we ever write a book it will be.. "Never pay full price for expensive things" A How To Guide...
5. I question my mothering skills everyday...like when I was dropping Riley off at my friends house and go to get him out of the back seat to find that he done a 360 in his car seat because his champion mother forgot to put the seat belt across his seat!!!!!!! Please don't call CPS , or worse...mention this to Aaron! I could not help but to laugh though!
6. Aaron got in our Attic today run some wire to find that our entire living room has no insulation above it at all!!! No wonder in the summer it is sooooo hot and in the winter soooo cold! I'm ________ that they didn't put anything there !!!!
I tag Lindz, Sara, Shanae, Marta, Michelle, Cass
Monday, October 8, 2007
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
This Is our very used and at times way too small for Aaron's
way to big of projects.. GaRaGe!!!
This is Aaron trying to stop me from taking a picture of "his" "messy" garage!
This is Aaron threatening to moon the picture if I take it of "his"other side of the garage.
My question is.... if we are going to do a project why can we not clean up after ourselves!??!!!! And that is why my car is outside as we speak! Again just venting..........!!!!
And.....Okay......So I have a confession and I'm letting it all out... I have a slight( yet serious) addiction, Diet Dr Pepper from the Fountain of course! Now I don't have one every day but .....Every now and then I just want one!!!! So there it's out, and I have to say that my enabler is my dear sweet husband who brought this one home for me, True Love !
Sorry I forgot the after shot but it looked beautiful!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
So we went to the drag races this weekend...to sum it up it was cold, loud and a ton of fun, unfourtunatly the baby ear muffs were all rented out so we had to ATEMPT to plug his ears with the ear plugs that kept falling out but apparently this didn't bother Riley to much!!! Anyway, we had a great time, thanks Amy and Jerry!!!!