Monday, June 15, 2009

Finding a new normal for our little family...

So our family is gone and we are here alone trying to figure out our new life with our sweetie Jax. Thankfully I have an awesome husband who has all ways been very hands on but now more than ever I have needed and enjoyed his help! Aaron has been so great with Riley, although he never ceases to tell me how we need to potty train Ry Guy after all the diapers he has changed over the last almost 2 weeks...lol Having 2 babies is really when it becomes a team effort. We had a great time with my family this last week and I am so grateful for their help, Thanks so much sis and mom! (FYI)- my sister is an amazing cook so as you can imagine there was no shortage of delectable food while they were here. Yummy, although not helping with the baby weight;)
Saturday was kinda rainy again but for a few minutes it was nice and we got our kites out and I snapped this cute photo of my boys...


Here are a few photos of our last week...






No comments: