Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ThAnKs GiVinG...

I am loving the weather here in St. George. The kids and I came down here last week for my dear friend Libby's wedding in Vegas. It was such a fun wedding and I loved seeing her and a few of my friends from hygiene school.. So fun, so nostalgic being back in Vegas and catching up on things with my girls. So we stayed here and Aaron is coming down tonight and I am so happy, I've missed him and I'm glad he will get a little reprieve from all the work he has been doing on our new house...i need to post a few pics of it. So anyway, looking forward to seeing all of our family and enjoying Thanksgiving and I am so glad that we have just a little time to stop and remember all of our blessings....

2 comments:

Jamee said...

I had no idea that Libby got married...so fun!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fam :)

Lac said...

Have I mentioned how bad we miss you? :( Ki'sen still asks if Riley can play. I need to get them together. Maybe we can plan a day or evening where you drop off your boys and you and your hubby go out to eat or something.....THAT"S THE BEST IDEA EVER! You know I love me some baby and Ki's would LOVE to play. LMK! I'd love it! Hope you are liking things where you are. How is the other house coming along? Fill me in!