Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sharp...

Riley describes any thing that is rough as Sharp...So his favorite blanket after one million washes is now SHARP.... Daddy's facial hair is Sharp. My legs the other night when we we cuddling on the couch...Sharp;)
And he thinks being sharp means you work...AKA daddy was allways working on our house and so he was SOOO Sharp, so when he felt my legs he says mommy you are Sharp because you work so hard! Cute...

Also the other Sunday Aaron was holding Riley on the couch watching basketball and Riley looks up at him and says

"When I am big and you are mall..(small) I will hold you Daddy."

Sweet Uh?;)

3 comments:

Scott said...

That is sooo CUTE! It's things like that I love having a blog for, so you can write them down and never forget them. I especially love that your legs are sharp! Lol mine are sharp too! ;)

Amanda said...

I am glad I am not the only one that doesn't shave...haha!! :)

Candace said...

Your legs were sharp when we were snuggling the other day!! jk. miss you guys!