Thursday, February 21, 2008

Heaven....in the form of a cookie..


Oaky, I know that they do not look as good as they actually were!!
Well, Thanks Julie.....My friend Julie made us some AmaZiNg SuGaR CoOkIeS for Valentines, I called her immediately for the recipe....( anyone who knows me knows that I love Cookies:) and this is the third batch I have made, I love them! They are Heaven...Did I say I love them!!!!! Don't even try to count the points that each of these cookies are!!! Remember...I am behind so here is my Valentines post....Happy Valentines

2 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

I think the cookies look great! Then again all cookies and anything sweet looks good to me! We better make some next time I'm over so we can eat them together! I deffinately need to try them. Maybe not so much need but want!

Marta said...

Just so you know....as I'm sitting here staring at those cookies, I"m drooling all over my desk. There isn't enything better than a pink frosted, soft sugar cookie!!! yummy!!!