Monday, March 3, 2008

The Melting Pot....Our night on the Town!!!

Have you been to the Melting Pot?? Well, I you haven't I strongly recommnend that you go!!! It is delectable and so much Fun...For those, who do not know...it is a fondue resturant, they make everything fresh right in front of you on your table...Again, it is just so much fun!!! Well, this last weekend we had a chance to go with our Great friends Aaron and Jacque..it was an amazing time and we can't thank them enough for the good time we had!!!!We also got to leave Ry Guy home, witch was a must but very apreciated considering the post a while ago where I thought our nights of actually enjoying a resturaunt were over!!!! AHHHH...Good food, conversation, and of course CHOCOLATE!!! It was a fabulous night on the town for Us!!!!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

We went to the Melting Pot once and I was furious that I had to cook my own meal! I guess I didn't know what I was getting into. But the dessert was sure yummy!

Elicia said...

I can only go to the Melting Pot on girls night out's - my husband thinks it would be way too much work to wait 2-5 minutes for a small bite of steak. Ü I love going though!

Marta said...

that's funny, we went with our friends for valentines, but I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. It took us 3 hours to eat all 4 courses, and of course the cheese and chocolate fondue were awesome, but everything else was just okay. It's a fabulous place to go for the intimate setting when you really want to just get to know people, but if you really want to enjoy a meal, I wouldn't go there. It does take forever to cook the meat, and overpriced for what you get. paying $100 for dinner when you only eat about $15 dollars worth is a little annoying. I hate to sound like captain bring down, but I haven't decided if I'm a fan yet. I'm still sitting on the fence with that one.

Scott and Krista said...

Wow after reading the comments so far I'm not sure if I want to try it out! Well.... I'm sure I do if it involves chocolate! The only downer is that Scott would NEVER pay that much for dinner! Not unless we are making the big bucks. So hopefully in the future I will try it out. :)

mindy said...

I've been trying to convince Lee to take me there for forevere...i think he's affraid it was just encourage/feed my chocoholic addiction :)

martha corinna said...

I've been waiting to go. It's hardto find someone to watch all of our kids but I've heard great things so...
I wanted to get a picture of you last night but didn't get a chance, another time.

The Christensen Family said...

Ooohhh... The Melting Pot is my favorite! Love Love Love that place! So glad that you got a little time out. We are seriously missing date night around here... Bummer!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.