Monday, April 14, 2008

Dawn, Dawn, Dawn....Thanks for all....


This is a Picture of (from Left to Right) Michelle-Office Manager, Amanda- Assistant, Dawn- Assistant, The Girl with the really cute HAIR?- Me! So Dawn is leaving us at DRD...She thinks that she might be pregnant or something? Anyway, Can I just tell you how sad this makes me!!! She has been so much fun to work with, and has helped me so very much everyday!!! She is truly a sweet and caring person, one of the people in life that you are drawn to and want to remain Friends with forever!Ode to Dawn and fair well with your next adventure.....THE BABY! FYI, she does not know what the baby is! That takes some serious pacience...I had to pay $80 to find out early at fetal photos at 16 weeks! Okay, so you must excuse me....I have 10 dinners to make for my meal exchange today at 2:30...That's right you heard me I haven't even started yet! OH DeAr!!!

2 comments:

dawn said...

Oh sweet Crystal! You are so dang cute. Thanks for the nice things you said (i'll pay you later). Too bad there's a whale in the picture with you. You better watch out or she might eat you. I wish we could get a better one. Well, there's still no baby but I'll let you know if that changes. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal, I can't believe i keep forgetting to bring over Riley's bottle and binky! seriously, i don't even want to know how long I've had them here. :) Your island looks so great! btw, I tagged you so I hope you don't mind. I can't come to book club but I hope to see you soon! One more thing, did you get my message about babysitting?