Friday, April 18, 2008

Reflections of Christ....

My friend emailed me this slideshow and something about these images captured my soul, I thought I would share them with you all.....


This is a photo exhibit at the LDS Mesa Arizona Temple Visitor's Center. Unbelievably beautiful! Enjoy. Click on the little square on the viewing pad and it will make it full screen. It is much better to see!

Yahoo! Mail - crystalwds@yahoo.com: "http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Scott and Krista said...

I really enjoyed the slide show. Very cool. Thanks

BriAnne said...

It's beautiful, isn't it? He was my sister's photographer for her wedding and his sister is dating my brother. We go way back with the Mabry's, haha! He is so talented!