Thursday, December 11, 2008

The funny things you say...

So Riley is totally into Handy Manny these days....He evens trys to sing the song! In the song he says Vamanos ( in Spanish...) so we were trying to teach him to say it...Aaron broke it down into 2 words vama and nos. So Riley repeats after Aaron and says vama and then nos, naturally we were cheering and saying good job Riley....then he turns to Aaron and says daddy nose! The whole time he thought we were saying Mama nose.....so funny, we were cracking up, I had to write it down before I forgot!

3 comments:

martha corinna said...

This is why I blog, because I will totally forget little cute things like this.

Michelle said...

thats really funny...made me laugh as i read it. I know exactly what song you're talking about, and it is just super cute that he thought you were saying 'mama nose'. lol thanks for sharing!

James said...

Wow! That was hilarious! I can't wait to experience stuff like that with our daughter.