Thursday, December 4, 2008

While I was out ...

While down south we took a trip to Vegas for our 8 YEAR Anniversary and caught the fountain show at the Balgio just in time.... Went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and took a little trip down memory lane visiting our old neighborhoods and houses while we had lived there for 5 years. Aaron had not even been back since we had moved here to Lehi so it was a fun look back...happy to be where we are now...
And dropped Hunter off at In and Out.....(to go with Krissy to Disneyland...lucky kid)


Ry-Guy had the CHEESE down for picture taking....I swear he wanted me to take a hundred pictures while he said "CHEEEEESE"


I love this "CHEEEESE" picture with Nathan, Hunter and Ry-Guy


And While I was out my sweet, lovely, hubby finished the Christmas lights...surprisingly no injuries to report this year...




4 comments:

Jamee said...

your family picture is SO cute! I love the background!

Sara said...

Your new family pictures are so cute! You guys look great!

James said...

Wow! I can't believe that picture with Aaron at the very top of the roof! Scary! We plan on taking our lights down this year so he'll have to help me out next year since he's a pro now. Haha!

Amanda said...

The picture that you have in your header is priceless, I love it!! Your family is so darling, let us know when you find out what the new little babe is! :)