Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas and Such..





































So today I think I trying to find any valid excuse to continue to post pone cleaning my all ways dirty floors...So I'm finally blogging about Christmas and our latest happenings! We had a great Christmas this year, my sister Summer and her two boys Caden 12 and Tristan 5 came to visit for a little over a week! It was great, I really only get to see them about 3 or 4 times a year. She stayed her with us for a few days then we headed to St. George to have Christmas on Christmas Eve with my mom. It took us way too long to get down south with the weather and at one point we had all the kids screaming and my sister looks to me and says "If you want to have 3 kids go right ahead"...We were laughing so hard! Ya this whole kid thing is not easy in fact I'm a little nervous about adding another to the mix although I know, I know it will be FINE! But I just can't help but question my maternal skills and wonder how good I'll be...You know I only get one shot to raise these babies.....that's alot of pressure? Oh, and we found out we are having another BOY! I am happy and my check book is ReAllY HaPpY! So Anyway, we had a ton of parties ( thanks Summers amazing cooking skills) and get togethers with both Aaron's and my families and Riley got totally spoiled( as usual) in fact his birthday is on the 22nd and I can't think of anything that he is possibly in need of! My house is being overrun by ToYs! Oh and the pictures of Aaron cooking.....Well he got a deep Fryer for Christmas and has been using it obsessively since...my favorite was the donuts...so yummy!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Blogging is my favorite thing to do when the floors are dirty, too! :)

Congrats on your boy! Although I think I already knew that. With so many pregnant women around, it's hard to keep them all straight. But, it's good to know there will be lots of little boys around for our little boy to play with.

Good to find your blog!

BriAnne said...

Congratulations on another little boy!! That is so fun! It looks like you are just a few weeks behind me, how are you feeling?

Michelle said...

Congrats on another boy! I hope you are feeling good and doing well. I'm jealous of the donuts! :) Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I've changed my blog. You can now find us at lonestarknights.blogspot.com

Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

yea for another little boy- that will be so great for Riley to have a little buddy to wrestle around with! Congrats!