Monday, May 18, 2009

A little boy and his new Red Wagon



So for Riley's birthday back in January I had a gift card to use and I wanted to get Riley a wagon...Okay these are not cheap like you might expect..( note to self) Anyway, I realized that I must get the double one with our blessed event coming up soon. So I finally got the wagon now that it is spring time!!!! Then it sat in the garage for a few a weeks because there was "assembly required" but alas I put the wagon together and we took it on our first walk last night. Riley absolutly LOVES it and kinda threw a little tantrum when we were done and did not get out literally for 30 mins we finally had to bribe him with 2 dum dums and even then it took some cohersion.....So Cute, I snapped these photos of him just sitting in the wagon in the garage....thinking about life and why his ride had to come to an end?


3 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! I love Riley!

Amanda said...

How cute!! Did you get a new car?

Lance and Celeste said...

Hey! It's good to hear how good you family is doing. Come check out my blog.