Monday, May 18, 2009

T R O U B L E

I was looking through the camera and realized that I must of forgot to post about this little story...So Riley's little friend Evan (who lives across the street) came over one night for a few hours. Which is great because it keeps Riley entertained and they have a good time together. While I was doing.....Whatever? (Who Knows?) I realized that they had been in Riley's room for a while and they were quite so sure enough I open the door to discover first of all that the door handle was very slimy and slippery and the smell of menthol filled the room! They had gotten into the Vicks Vapor rub! And let me just say that is hard to CLEAN UP! But it was so funny because they both had unzipped their jammies partially in the front to apply it to their chest...I loved it! Riley seems to have no interest in really "getting into" things (believe me he gives me other challenges!) so this was kinda a first for him and thanks to Evan they were able to unscrew the lid...Anyway, here are the Crime Scene Photos... Enjoy


1 comment:

Amanda said...

hahaha!! That is so funny! He is so cute! :)