Friday, September 28, 2007

Cribs of the young and restless.....


Surprise!!! I can pull myself up in my crip!!! Unfortunately for my parents I made this milestone at 1 am in the morning!!!
So needless to say Aaron had to lower the mattress so the little guy would not fall completely out of the crip, we really aren't quite ready for that milestone........
OH.... and just wanted to give a little shout out to all those moms who have ever gotten the baby ready to go and take pictures, and just 5 min before walking out of the door you go to change the poppy diaper and wah la... we've over extended the diaper capacity of poppy holding!....Not only all over the clothes but the arms, face and hair when taking off the clothes! Oh the joys of motherhood.....Can you relate?!

4 comments:

Marta said...

wow...that's a super cute picture...but I'm not so sure about the poopy mess on the arms, hair, and I'm sure clothes!!! Every single one of my mommy friends have ALL related stories similar to this, but it never sounds less gross!! hahaha Looks like you're having fun though!!!

JayandCassandra said...

Can't say I can relate, Kai's poop has always stayed in his diaper. Did I just jinx myself?

Anonymous said...

Crystal,
I'm so glad you emailed me your blogsite...even though we live close by I don't see you as much as I'd like to - I need to get myself going to book club again! You're pictures are sooo cute!

Michelle said...

LOL! I can totally relate! Luke hasn't done that since he was just a few months old (now he's almost 13 months), but I definitely know what you are talking about! Oh, the joy of motherhood....even with all these crazy stories...being a mother is seriously the BEST EVER!!!