Friday, September 21, 2007

Our Intro into Blogging


Hello all, Well we have started a blog page so I am very new to this and I have already spent way to much time on getting it up and running, It might have a little something to do with my obsessive behavior problem.... anyway, I hope that this will serve as my little spot to share stories and photos of my family and I. Aaron and I have been married almost 7 years ( where does the time go..) and we have Our Sweeeeet Baby Boy Riley who is 8 months old. Last but not least our beagle dog Zoey who is 4 yrs old( should I use doggy years or human years??? ) Anyway, Hope to see you all back soon and I am told from a little birdy that I must update often or my fellow loyal bloggers will be a little upset with me, I vow to do my best!!! This weekend we are going to our cabin on Cedar Mnt, so I will post a few pics and stories upon our return.... Thanks for visiting, Love Crystal

7 comments:

Lori Hacking said...

My dearest Crystal. I too have recently been hooked by my blogging comrades. You can find my (boring and still in progress) blog at loridhacking.blogspot.com

Upon reading your profile, I find that you and I share one of my FAVOIRTE books of all time...A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I will never ever forget the part where Franci and Neeley are trying to catch the Christmas Tree. It makes me tear up just thinking about it.

Your page is great, I can't wait to see more.

Leslee said...

Hey! Lori told me you got your blog up and running! Welcome to the "blogging world." Now it's too late to turn back:)!

Marta said...

Hey girl! Your family is so cute! You look amazing and it's great to see your photo updates. It's so weird to think that this time last year, you didn't have any children. It's amazing how 10 months can change your life! Anyway, welcome to the blogging world!

julie and john said...

Crystal...great, just what I need another blog to add to my weekly blog searching!

Riley is such such a cute little boy.

Keep up the posting......

Laurie said...

Hurray!! I'm so excited! Welcome to the world of the addicted bloggers! I'm going to add your link to my page, is that okay?? I'll wait till I hear from you!

JayandCassandra said...

Oh my goodness!! We haven't talked in soooooo long!! Your son is adorable, he's the same age as my little boy!! I love the picture of you guys, but where's the dog? I wanna see him too! Great music choices, I'm still fighting my blogspot on getting music going!! Ha ha! The writing is very well done too. Very poetic. It's gonna be soo nice to be able to see what you guys are up to and keep in contact.

Michelle said...

Crystal...your little family is beautiful! Its so fun to see you! Your son is adorable! I'm glad I found your blog...I hope you don't mind! :) Tell Aaron I say hi. --Michelle Knight(Chism)