Monday, September 24, 2007

Something about that mountain air...



Aaron found a cowboy hat in the toy box

Rain Rain go Away.....

So we went to Cedar Mountain this week end with our family, Aarons family has a cabin just past Duck Creek on Strawberry Point... It rained the entire time but it was nice to have some R&R nonetheless....I love this place and it holds some mushy sentimental value to us as well, You see this is where we were engaged!!! The dating thing is a whole other blog and to be honest I don't know if my fingers are up to the challenge.....I'm not sure you want to hear all of the cheesy details of the engagement but I guess you really don't have a choice in the matter (ha, ha ). Aaron took me to the top of Strawberry Point, where it just has one of those views that goes on for miles and miles and literally takes your breath away. He likes to thing it was all a complete surprise but I knew him well enough to know that he was acting a little nervous, well long story short he had the ring tucked away in his sock on the 4 wheeler ride to the point and once there( well, after a few minutes of silence... is that good or bad?) anyway, he did the knee thing and here we are!!! I am so glad that whatever he was contemplating those few minutes he decided to have enough faith in me to give me a try! He has since devoted is life to making me happy and I hope to somehow return the favor... I'm so lucky to have him!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Your little one is so cute! I am so glad that you found my blog so now we can keep in touch. It is so fun to see your little family and you are Aaron look GREAT!!

JayandCassandra said...

Oddly enough I don't think I knew you're engagement story! I would think I would, oh well. It's a good one! You sound very happy!