Monday, March 31, 2008

Funny Little Boy of Mine...

In an effort to journal our lives a little bit better I thought I would post a bit about Riley and all the things he is doing right now in life....So the words he uses so far are..
Mama
Dada
Drink
Juice
Ba Ba
Ba...(AKA Bath)
Stinky
Tang ueu(AKA Thank you)
Shoes
Tickle, Tickle
and most recently NNNNNNNo...(emphasise on the NNN)

What he absolutely loves....
BINKY!
Blanket
Rubbing his blanket on his binky when it is in his mouth..
Running( Well....leaning forward when walking to move his momentum forward)
Running away from us...particularly at church..
Climbing on everything he can
Being Chased...and running to any rug in the house...(I think he views this as a safe zone)
When we smell his little feet and say Stinky!!!
Singing Itsty Bitsy Spider...He puts his little fingers together and twist his hands, he also puts his arms above his head and moves form side to side during " Up Came the sun and dry ed up all the Rain"...So Cute
Pointing to things with his little chubby finger and saying "Ta Ta" ( Not sure what that means?)
Sleeping!!! He is a great Sleeper!!!
Scrunching his little lips to his nose
Last but not least...getting into everything!!!

The picture below was today when he found Tampons in the bathroom and dipped it in the Doggy water then put it in his Mouth!!! Cute Uh???? Oh Boy!!!





Oh, and I went into my Dental office for Lunch today to celebrate Dr. Lloyds B-day!!! He is finally 30....Right Dr. L?... Anyway, I forced the girls and Dr L to take a picture...SO here are all the cute people I work with at DRD...

7 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

You are so smart to write that stuff down! I need to do the same. He is so cute!!! That is so funny about running to the rugs. Don't you just love all of their cute words they have and how they say them wrong. I think it is so precious. I hate it when they start to grow up and learn how to say it right. (that is probably bad of me to say) I just hate that they grow up so fast.

Elicia said...

He is such a cutie! My little guy loves to get into my tampons, open them and rip them all apart...I have to admit I let him do this when I am getting ready if it is the only thing that will keep him busy :)... Anyway! Missed you at book club!

Laurie said...

Who doesn't love a doggy tampon? I know they're my favorite!

Anonymous said...

He is a funny and entertaining little guy! I love this stage when their personalities emerge more and more each day. We missed you at book club!

Crystal said...

Amber and Elicia-I had an uncle who passed away and his funeral was on Wends..I had alot of family in town that we spent the day with so I missed book club...I was sad to miss it but I'll be there next time for sure!!!

BriAnne said...

How cute! You are so clever with how you spelled some of those words..I could totally understand how it was supposed to sound! :) And how funny that he found your tampons! Oh boys will be boys!

Anonymous said...

I think we should crop me into this picture! I freakin miss working there.... sad. ps, hygiene school is moving along. I'm done with one semester in 2 weeks... only 4 more to go... yikes!