Monday, March 17, 2008

What we have been up to latley....

So I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth.....I have just have had a hard time latley putting my blog as a priority, I struggle with doing just one thing at a time so I try and multi task so much so it os hard for me to just sit down and POST!!! I really try to blog for my family so they can see how we are and what we are up to since we don't get to see them as much as we would like. And up until last weekend I wasn't even sure if they looked at the blog, but my cute sister-in law Jenn says that she does check it often and like to see us....So, I thought I should post more!!!

This last week we had my little brother who is now 13 stay with us while he was on Spring Break, It was so fun and we just love having him around! I think I might wait about 12 years to have another baby because I can not tell you how helpful a 13 year old is with a baby!!!! (Thanks Hunter...Love ya) We went out to dinner with Aaron and Jacque....So much fun!!!








My little CoWbOY at one of my favorite resturants the TeXaS RoADhoUsE!!!

Papa pulling Riley around in Mesquite! Isn't that so Cute!

We went to the Aquiraium...He LoVeD It and threw a huge tantrum when we had to leave the little sting rays!! Right Ladies!!!

My Little man....

5 comments:

April said...

Cute pics at the aquarium! Could you maybe email those to me? Thanks!

Katie said...

Hi Woods! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! We need to have a little boy play day one of these days!

BriAnne said...

Yay, I'm so glad you updated! I check your blog a lot too and I love to see your cute posts! You are always so clever! I totally hear you on the Texas Roadhouse! They have the most dangerously delicious rolls!! haha! Love it!

Frehner Family said...

Crystal..nice to see you posting again. I definately agree on the Texas Roadhouse love. I'm right there with ya. Looks like you're all doing well. Happy Easter!

JayandCassandra said...

Crys... you are such a beauty!