Sunday, June 15, 2008

Not much to Report...

So I have been really slow on the blogging but there really hasn't been to much to blog about...just kinda the same old for us! Although I do have to have to toot Aaron's horn and say CONGRATS because he got a promotion at work (Salt Lake City) I am not sure of the official title bit the important thing is that is involves a raise!!!! This is a big deal for him because he has only worked there for about 7 months and there was someone who had worked there 7 years who was going up against him! Aaron is well liked and a super hard worker and I am so proud of him! Anyway, I guess we are staying here for a while.....We all ways go back in forth on moving back home or not but things are good here and we really can't complain, We just miss our family!! Okay so there is a quick update

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You should have seen Riley trying to steal cookies from me at church today. He's darling.

Katie said...

Yippee! I'm so glad you're staying! Congrats Aaron!

Jamee said...

I am so glad you posted...I was getting worried about you! I kept telling Brett that I needed to call you to make sure everything was alright. Congrats to Aaron on the raise!