Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summertime and the Livin's Easy..

What has been occupying so much of my most valuable time that there is little to spare on blogging....(Trying to make it seem like I am so busy....Let's be honest, I have just been lazy! Sorry;)


Eating Popsicles

Eating Popsicles with Hunter (my Little brother) and Caden (My nephew)

Making Smores...on the stove...classy right?

Making cupcakes for book club tonight...

I love this Picture..

Licking the spoon....Don't worry book club girls...this was at the very end!


Okay everything has involved FOOD so Far? So this next picture is fitting.... Riley loves to walk around with my toothbrush...



Playing in the back yard with the playplace we inherited from my GrEaT InLaWs! Don't mind Ry Guys atire( Not sure what he is wearing...)

Reading....Of course



And Endless, Endless, Endless YaRdWoRK! Tons of Weeds continually emerge...Will it Ever StOP? I am for sure going to have a talk with Adam and Eve when I get there...

2 comments:

Marta said...

I read that same book a few months ago. I loved it!! Seriously, it's really good and Anne is such a beast!!
Anyway, if you haven't seen the movie, don't bother. It's a joke.

BriAnne said...

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen your backyard! It is really pretty!!