Monday, June 30, 2008

BiRtHdAy!!


So I had AnOtHeR birthday...I worked so at first it just felt like another day and then i really did feel special when all sorts of people go out of their way to make me feel special.. Dr L got us all Cafe Rio for lunch and he and his wife also got me a digital scrapbooking program that I had been wanting, I thought that was so great of them. My sweet mother in-law sent me flowers, all my family called me and alot of my sweet friends called including one of my best friends from hygiene school in Las Vegas( she is so good about remembering bithdays) I just love her....Thanks Libby. Also, my cute visiting teachers brought me a homemade ChOclAtE cake and a gift...So Nice of Them. All in all I am a wonderful birhtday and I am grateful for my day.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You! You are so great - I am glad you had a great day!