Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn...I know Right?


After reading my dear friend Marta's blog about her time spent volunteering in an Guatemalan orphanage ( She is Awesome!) I kinda feel like this post is a little shallow and full of teen spirit but.... Okay, So I finally finished the Breaking Dawn book....I LOVED IT!!! I thought it was the best book in the entire series! Now, I and totally am in love with Edward...a little on the fence before. I was so relieved to find Bella a little more grown up and mature and less whiny. My cute father-in-law (that has read all the books) made me a little nervous when he said she liked this one the least but I LOVED IT...Oh, I all ready said that? Anyway, kinda wishing I was a vampire now..this human life is so boring.....

1 comment:

Marta said...

AHH! You're so sweet, thanks for the compliment! BTW, I'm still on the fence about breaking dawn. COmpared to the first book, I thought it was kind of a let down. I don't know, but I still find Bella totally annoying!!