Sunday, September 21, 2008

BYU


So some of my neighbors might noy be very happy with us but we went to a BYU game on Saturday...It was fun, I love watching LiVe football but to be honest I probaly watched the people more than the game! It was really fun though which probaly had something to with the fact that we left Ry-Guy at home with a BaBySittEr...May have been the best descion we have ever made! Now I am excited to maybe go to a night game when it gets a little cooler.......And they won...again... so go BYU!

Discalimer- don't judge us too harshly on the picture it was after about 4 hours of sun, wind, and even a little rain, it tooks us about 8 shots to get one picture where we both didn't look scary and this is the best one...pretty sad RIGHT?

2 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

I like BYU! When I was a little girl my dad always had season tickets. We would ride the bus down to the games so we didn't have to be in the crazy traffic. I have great memories of BYU games. It's always nice to get away and do something fun with your hubby.

Nate and Britney said...

Hey you two crazy kids!! Are you coming to the Class Reunion? You better be there. I love the picture by the way. You two are too cute!!