Friday, September 12, 2008

Shhh...Don't tell Aaron

So today this guy came to the door offering a window cleaning service..Which I ironically had been asking Aaron to help me with for the last few weeks....And those of you who know me know that I am a pretty self- sufficient girl and I can usually clean my own windows but the two strikes against me where the hard water spots and I can't WORK OUR HUGE LATTER! So nothing wrong with helping a guy make a little honest days living right? Aaron will be mad that I spent money on something he can do...but it was only 15 bucks so ToTaLy worth it in my book=) I had to sneak a few pictures without him thinking I was a total weirdo...He did a good job, but I'm totally taking the credit...SHhh don't tell Aaron

2 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

Dude, that is so funny that you were trying to sneak pictures without him knowing. Little do you know... he probably knew you DID take his picture and he DOES think you are a wierdo! :) Just kidding!!! That is a really funny post.

Scott and Krista said...

I'm telling Aaron..

-scott