Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cookie Monster

So I go to pick up Riley from Janell's ( my babysitter) and she tells me this funny story....She says that I would have to let her know if Riley is sick tonight because she was making cookies earlier in the day and left the kitchen for a minute leaving a tray of cookie dough on the counter....( you might know where this is going) So she comes back in a few and Riley was on the counter with his checks bulging! He ate 6 cookie dough cookies! lol, I think he gets that from me, he can't resit a good cookie even in dough form!

3 comments:

martha corinna said...

I think I need to make some cookie dough.

I've missed you and book club, have you been going?

Scott and Krista said...

That is a funny story! I hope he just has a sugar rush instead of getting sick!

julie and john said...

i love him!! when are you going to add photos of halloween? did riley dress up?