Monday, October 13, 2008

Updates..and there are many

Okay part of me needs to post so that the BYU(not so fladdering picture) is not the first thing you see! As well as the fast that alot has happened in the last 2 weeks! For starters i had my first and prayerfully the last case of strep throat....Probaly the most sick I can ever remember being!!! I have a new found respect for my sister who gets strep a few times a years...so sorry sis=(, but I got my antibiotic and we were good. Second, we went to California! We went to the Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Dinsneyland and California Adventure...so fun!!! (and pictures are to come), I'm at work right now in between patients so I'll have to put pictures up later. Anyway, we had a wonderful and much needed time away and Riley did great, all things considered. We didn't even need Benedryl for the airplane ride! Maybe the person in front of us wished that we had...But we made it! Third, I got my braces off....need I say more other than I no longer look like a 12 year old! Except, the cute little high schooler boy behind the counter at Chick-f-lay(spelling?) asked me what High School I cheered at because i was wearing my High School Cheer hoodie....How do you like that? Even without my braces he thought I was 18 or younger, I almost kissed him...Would that have been inapproriate? Okay moving on and last but not least Aaron and I found out we are going to be parents for the second time!!!! What? Am I crazy? So there you go...all the cats are out of the bag and there is our update!

11 comments:

Andrew and Meghan said...

Yeah!! Congrats on baby number 2. I was wondering when this post would be coming along. Hope you are feeling great!

BriAnne said...

Congratulations!! When are you due?

Scott and Krista said...

Wowzer! That sounds like some sort of crazy trip. We're glad that you are all prego again. Excellent work Aaron. Oh, you too Crystal. We are pretty excited that you will soon become a herd. Well, I better go. Keep up the good work.

Jamee said...

Congrats! I was wondering since the last time I talked to you. No word for us...too bad...but I am SO excited for you. Jealous too that you got to go to cali!

Marta said...

WHHAAAAAAT???!!!! Holy cow!! Congrats!!!

Amanda said...

Now you get to join us in the crazy world of two kids! You will love it, CONGRATS!!

Nate and Britney said...

Congratulations guy's!! We are so happy for you guy's!! I am glad that you had a great trip to California and can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats again can't wait to see you guy's at the reunion!!

Shanae said...

When is baby #2 due? That is so exciting! It sounds like you are having a ton of fun and staying as busy as ever...hope to see you soon.

Frehner Family said...

Congrats guys. That is great news. And your trip sounds like loads of fun. Can't wait for pictures. By the sounds of Brit's comment, you guys are headed for the reunion soon. We won't be able to make it but hope you have fun!

Katie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! yippee! i'm so excited for you guys! yay!
we're in CA right now. my feet are sore from 2 disneyland days and today at sea world!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you!