Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pictures as promised...

Waiting for our flight..
He actually feel asleep on the plane..well the last 20 min...




Our ReNtAl CaR...Sexy RiGhT?
This is kinda fuzzy but cool Right?

Riley Loved the Sting Rays...he is s huge fan!


His face was like this during the entire Shamu show....So Cute We are now totally tight with the Killer Whales.....Our new BFF....





HiGHliGht Of HiS LiFe So FaR.....( the look on his face says it all)

Okay this face is classic...We could not leave DisneyLand without a SuCkEr!!!

6 comments:

mikkilynn said...

I am soooooooooo jealous...I am totally ready for a nice California vacation. I loved his Sea World face...too cute!

BriAnne said...

Oh I love it!!! Man I wish I could go!! I'm so sad to think that it is going to be quite a while before I can go again! :(

Scott and Krista said...

So after I looked at all these cool pics I realized something. Krista and I took a picture really similar to one of yours. Here's the link to it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SC1JwS8eOLI/SP_2twm7VqI/AAAAAAAABRs/l9DD38UeuTM/s1600-h/ac.jpg

Is that a trip or what?

Shanae said...

Your family is so cute! We are hopefully visiting that "happiest place on Earth" in December...Hope to see you soon

Tara and David said...

Hey guys, looked like you had a ton of fun. So jealous! It was good seeing you at the reunion! WE need to get together soon and let our rugrats play.

The Martinsen Family said...

That pic of of you guys in front of the pumpkin does look very similar to the one that Scott and Krista took in front of the same pumpkin. Sounded like a fun trip. It really was good seeing you both at the reunion and Aaron, are you keeping a schedule open for snowboarding ometime this winter? The resorts are opening. We will have to plan something.