Monday, November 5, 2007

Cupids Arrow has struck


This weekend we headed to Mesquite to attend the weeding of our dear , dear friends Bethany and Terry! Congrats to you both! Funny story...... Bethany is Aaron's cousin on his mothers side and Terry is Aaron's cousin on his fathers side. And Aaron is the one who set them up only a few months ago!! I'll admit I was not sure if they would really go together but apparently I was wrong!!! Here's to living Happily Ever After!!! We love you both
Here are just a few of my favs of Ry-Guy! I love his piercing blue eyes and his cute toothless smile.....I could just eat him up!! I love being called his Mommy.......







I Love You SOOO Much Riley....




6 comments:

Frehner Family said...

cute pics crystal...are you guys going to mesquite for thanksgiving?
..if so we should meet up.

martha corinna said...

You have such a handsome boy, beautiful eyes.

Marta said...

WOW! I didn't know they were getting married??!!! Congrats to them, and they both look really happy. I guess Aaron is quite the matchmaker!! Impressive!!

The Christensen Family said...

Crystal -- your blog is too cute and I love love love these photos of Ry! He is so adorable! Fun to hang out with you guys -- can't wait until next time! Loves -- Steph

Randi said...

How can I thank you guys enough for the happiness you have brought into my brother's life by introducing him to Bethany--You will truly be blessed. I found your blog off of Chelsie Merrill's...in case you were wondering!

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.