Monday, November 12, 2007

True Confessions of Gratitude

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I must let you all know how grateful I am for our dear friends Aaron and Jacque who......happen to live next door! We love them sooo much and have such funny times together( Thanks Wendy..they know what I mean) Anyhoo, I just want them to know that we think they are awesome.....And I have a confession for them....I will address later in the post...






Above is Aaron P and Aaron W working on Aaron P's basement, noticed the crazed look in Aaron W's eyes and the homeboy smirk on Aaron P's face.....Oh Geez !!!! ( that's for you Lar...:)Oh....and by the way I don't think that those are orbes in the picture, they had just cut down a wall and there was a ton of dust....Did I just shoot down the whole orbe theory??

Okay, Okay the confession.....So the other night I had to go to Aaron and Jacque's house to retrieve something off of their door step, when I got there I looked down and saw a very good looking plate of cupcakes that someone had left them. In a split decision, I took one........There was like 10 of em' and I didn't think that they would mind! IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! I really dont regret it, although I do realize it wasn't very nice:) Aaron made fun of me so much that night and made me tell Jacque the next day, She forgives me and understands that I have zero self control with yummy treats around!!!! So anyway, that is my confession and expression of gratitude for both our dear friends and pumpkin muffins with a ton of cream cheese icing!!! Forgive Me! So I made them some Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies to make it up to them.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet. We love you guys too and are so happy you are our nabors. Thanks for the cookies Wendy:)


Jacque & Aaron P.

AMiller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMiller said...

That is too funny! I don't think I would ever admit to stealing someone else's goodies. Not saying that I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't admit to it.

martha corinna said...

That is so funny!
I have a hard time admitting that I've 'lifted' something.

Laurie said...

I love it! Totally something that I would do (but wouldn't confess).
Love your blog!

The Christensen Family said...

Crystal you totally make me giggle! I am loving your cupcake theif skills... You can come take anything you want off my front porch - you are way too sweet to ever get mad at! ;) Loves --

Anonymous said...

Great blog site. Love the pictures of Riley...what a ladies man. I can attest to the goodness of the cookies you made. They were delicious. Thanks for spreading sunshine at DCD.

Shef & Suzy

Frehner Family said...

way cute story crystal...thanks for the laugh.

Leslee said...

That is funny! Hey, when is the cupcake maker going to hit the Olson house?