Thursday, November 8, 2007

United First Financial??

So Latley I've heard alot about a company called United First Financial...You might have too.?! It is Basicaly a company that sells a progam designed to explain how to use a HELOC to pay off all your debt including your house!!! Aaron who is usually the optimist in the family is really unsure about it and thinks it sounds to good to be true,(Probaly so right?) me on the other hand (who would usually say the same thing) I would like to learn more about it and see?!! Has anyone else heard of it?

5 comments:

martha corinna said...

I haven't heard of it but I love your banner on your slide show.

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to some comments from a world recognized author on finance and banking. This should explaine more about this program:

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=slash_mortgage&refpage=issues

Thanks.

mindy said...

Never heard of it.. but I love your slideshows. I need to put some together, they are perfect:)

Laurie said...

My friend's husband is one of the two guys who started the company. They are honest, good people. I don't know anything about it, but I know them.

Crystal said...

L- I am surprised that you guys are not doing it yet....They came over last Fri, We are still looking into it..We shall see...