Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blogging???

Am I inadequate to blog?! I feel like alot of the blogs I look at are very charming, smart, funny and honest! Mine has mostly been pictures and fairly superficial. I was blessed with a gift of tongue ( talking that is....) my husband would defiantly agree with this....( the talking part..=) I can talk with the best of them and even sounds quite intelligent at times(sound that is )!? Although when it comes to writing I am like a deer caught in the head lights! What is wrong with me....Anyway, I am just saying that I am a little jealous of those of you( and you know who you are! ) who really know how to put the words on the page and sound so good doing it! Hale, to you witty bloggers...Stick with me I'm trying to make things a little more interesting!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What are you talking about, you goon? I love your blog. I look at yours and think I need more pictures - mine is boring.

Crystal said...

L- Hey you were one of the ones I was talking about!!! Your are so witty and funny!! I love your blog too!!

BriAnne said...

No way! I love reading your blog! You write very cute and witty things! The captions you put with your pictures are always great! Keep up the good work!! :)