Friday, December 28, 2007

I Know...Its been a while.....Here is our Christmas!!

I'm sorry to my 1.... maybe 2 readers...I haven't been very good about posting...And I reminded myself why when I spent like an hour getting the post put together!!! Anyhoo, We had a great Christmas! We went down to Mesquite and St. George( Side Note: It was soooo warm and beautiful!) Notice....I have no pictures with Santa! I am officially a bad mom, We were just a few people away in line a Tuacan on Saturday night( nothing like waiting until the last minute) and all of the sudden Riley did not feel Good! You know what that means...Yeah he throw up all over us, So Mission Santa ABORT!!! Well, here are some of the pics we did get....

Riley Bean Christmas Morning


A New Car!!

Papa handing out presents Christmas Morning

Zoey showing off the latest in Christmas doggy fashion...Sorry Laurie;)

Grandma got all the kids Moon Shoes....

Papa and Riley( and yes Riley has a bubba tooth binky in....So Funny)

Me, Mom and Ry Guy

My Beautiful Mom and Riley

Grandpa Dave( my mom's dad) and Riley

Putting out thr Reindeer food...

Cousins ;)
Christmas was great, It is awesome having a baby this year....All the cliches are true it totally changes your perspective on things... I really love my little blessing..Thankyou to all our Family, we love you So Much! Hope you all have a great New Year!!!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

What cute pictures. And poor Zoey! That is abuse!

Marta said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas, I can only imagine how much funner it is once you have a kid. It starts to become special again, because you get to relive it all through your children!!

Scott and Krista said...

That is too bad about Riley seeing Santa. Don't worry too much, you will have plenty more years to get a picture. It looks like Riley decided to become Santa anyways. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

adorable pics...Christmas really is more fun with kids, isn't it!

Michelle said...

Hey Crystal, sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! :) We were in NV too, I saw Aaron's mom and John at church and I was looking around for you too, but its fun to see your pics on the blog...lots of great times! Gotta love the holidays!!

BriAnne said...

I love those moonshoes! I totally had some!! How fun!