Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis the Season....

So I have to say I am really enjoying this Holiday Season...I am so glad that we have a time of year that we openly discuss on Tv, Radio etc...the spirit of giving, and Peace, Love. I was thinking the other day as I was driving, when else would I be hearing an uplifting story on the radio were it not for Christmas? I found this sweet little prayer in our Christmas devotional book.......
"Dear Lord, in this season of anticipation, renew my sense of wonder and excitement. When the days speed by help me slow down enough to open my eyes. Remind me why I'm waiting- and why its worth waiting for. And Remind me always that the waiting is not in vain-that you have come, and that you are coming, and that it's all going to be good."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the prayer says- I sure need to slow down when the days speed by lately! See you at book club - oh yeah I'll see you before that too!

martha corinna said...

I really need to attend your book club one of these days.
Great thoughts!