Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mom's Rock!!

Well, it has been a long week for me...I recently started working on Wends until 2 pm, So that means I work 2.5 days now and it has really been a challenge. I miss being home more with Riley and I have a new respect for working moms! My mom has allways been a single mom raising four kids and I really had no idea how hard it is to work and be a mom and I only work part time!!! So I just want to give a shout out to my mom and all the other working moms or moms in general....Thanks for all you do:) So Riley is going to be one year old on Tuesday...I can't believe it! We are headed down to St. George to see all of our Family for his first Birthday!!!

8 comments:

Frehner Family said...

Happy Birthday Riley. Drakes birthday is on the same day. The big 3!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st birthday Riley! You're a great mom and no doubt Riley will some day tell you that too! Sorry I left so quickly Wed. night..I realized that Bailey would be waking up to get fed so I rushed out the door :) Thanks for letting us stay so late though and enjoy each other's company, I love book club!

Marta said...

yeah, I totally agree. I don't even have kids yet, and I can't seem to get it all done with a job. My mom worked alot and raised 4 kids. What?? I don't know how she kept her sanity!

mindy said...

Have fun in the sun.. seriously, I'm jealous. Happy Birthday to the little guy, it's crazy how fast time flies:)

Leslee said...

New page? I like it! Did you have to re-do all the stuff like I did? What a pain!

Anonymous said...

I miss you Crystal! School is fun but its hard and I wish it wasnt! o well. Give my lil boyfriend a kiss on his birthday! i miss him, spit up and all! Say hi to the Dry Creek crew for me! Ape

Jamee said...

I totally know how you feel. I just started working a 3rd day and I hate it due to the fact that I am away from Jace and someone else is watching him grow up. SO...today is the big day for Riley! Congrats and Happy Birthday big guy! I can't believe how fast the time goes by. Jace's birthday is in two days...isn't being a mom just so GREAT (working or not)? I love it...just wish I had more time with him. I'll call you soon.

JayandCassandra said...

Yes, working single parents are the super parents of the world. My Dad was the Superman of my home.