Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This ones for you...ZoZo

Due to some recent questions at my book club tonight...:) I am making a clarification about who Zoey is... She is our 5 year old beagle! So NO I am not pregnant( he, he) Sorry about any confusion I may have caused :) We love ZoZO, we have had her for about 5 years now and I know there are some beagle lovers out there but I have to say she is the best! She does not bark at all!!! And in her older years she has actually learned how to obey....Well, we are still working on that at times, but for the most part she is Great!!! So this ones for you, We love you ZoZo
Oh, and by the way if you haven't noticed American Idol is back!!! I'm so Excited !!!

OH sorry her eyes look a little freaky in this picture...Forgive me I don't have a ton of shots of Zoey...She is gonna kill me when she sees this picture!!!

1 comment:

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

Zoey is so cute! When I pet her on Wed nt. she was so calm and seems like such a great dog. Thanks for the clarification. Now I don't have to go searching through all your blog posts for the "big announcement" :)