Monday, January 7, 2008

Wow! January is a Crazy Month So Far....

Wow, I have been so busy lately....And it is mostly my fault! We have been doing so many things to our house and with me one project inevitably will turn into five and suddenly when I went to straighten up a closet I am putting all of my photos in albums!!! Although I am really glad I am getting all of these things that I have had in the back of my mind accomplished I have put blogging on the back burner for a moment...Sorry. Just to give you an idea in the last week Aaron and I have built a new shelf for the living room, Tiled the back splash, tiled the fireplace, painted the downstairs living room and bathroom, as previously mentioned- organized photos, whew, I'm exhausted just saying it...Oh, and working!!!! Anyway, I think I'm giving Aaron a break from the Honey do's...Well, after a few more things:) This is how I bring in the New Year..I guess.......Time is flying by, Riley will be a YEAR this Month...That can't be right? I demand a recount!

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Hey, I would love to see the pics of what you are doing to your house! And sometime you need to educate me on how to get such cute backgrounds for your blog page...I have tried a couple of times and no luck.....PLEASE help me! Any good hints. Oh yeah...we still need to get together sometime. Will you be going to the UDA?

Frehner Family said...

Wow! girl you sound like you've hardly had time to breathe! Good for you to get some things done though. Happy New Year!