Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley



My Prophet, Gordeon B Hinckley is the only prophet I have ever known..Some of you may know I was converted and babptized when I was 15 and Pres Hinckley has been My Prophet... I love him so much and am grateful for not only what he has done for me personally by afirming my testimony in both him and my Heavenly Father but for all humanity. I will miss him and will allways be thankful I was alive in his dispensation and graced with his presence......Thankyou President Hinckley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that about you! It's so amazing how many lives Pres. Hinckley touched. We're so lucky to have had him as a prophet in our time and see the great example that he set.

martha corinna said...

I am grateful for your testimony Crystal.

Frehner Family said...

nice template crystal. I like that.

Anonymous said...

Dear Grandaughter, may your testimony shine on all of us and help us to be as reverant as you are. Your family can indeed be grateful for your influence.