Wednesday, May 7, 2008

EmbArRaSiNg MoMeNt !!!! Oh My.....

Okay so Let me first just apologize to my co-workers at DC Dental....Yesterday we were having our monthy staff meeting, Dr L had bought us lunch and we were all eating at the table in the break room...Thankfully we were almost done when I was chewing my last bite of salad I started to take a drink out of my water bottle and I started to choke...I couldn't swallow my water and thanks to the bodies natrual regurgatation mechanisim, and with no time to even think about it and possibly TuRn AwAy!!!!....... I spit (SpRaYeD)all the water in my mouth all over the table (You get the point...) I was so embarrassed it was like a movie scene playing out slowly in my mind! Did that really just HaPpEn? I am a total goof ball and do kindof emabarrasing things on a daily basis...Although this was a cake topper! I guess its Lifes way of telling us not to take ourselves to serously....Anyway, AgAiN I am sorry to all of those who had to witnes this display...On a positive note at least it was just water and not Friut Punch, Food Etc...? RiGhT? So Embarrasing!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it. That is something that would totally happen to me!

Anonymous said...

As an eye-witness and face-recipient of the forceful spray, I have to say that this truly was a hilarious moment at the office. It was a great laugh for everyone. Thanks Crystal for bringing so much joy to work!

Anonymous said...

Why do I miss things like that? Freak, that probably topped the Texas Walker Ranger we laughed about for 2 weeks. I miss ya and I'm surviving up here.... BARELY