Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ToMmY BoY......


Well, I am a little behind on my Oprah episodes...I just watched the Tom Cruise special....Although I think he is at times a little nutty.....I LiKe HiM! A slight crush if you would like to call it, I remember watching Top Gun when I was 12 thinking that I so wish I was that girl with the dorky hair cut making out with him to "Take My Breath Away"....Even watching him on Oprah sort of makes my heart skip a little beat. I Know I am a total dork, and the image is all ways way better than reality?!?! Lets face it he is a little to short, little old for me and I really don't believe that we came from Aliens... so I am sorry Tom is just won't work out for us...Maybe we are better as Friends?

5 comments:

Marta said...

Yeah...I think TOm is totally cute...and then he opens his mouth...and ruins it for me. Why can't he be a great looking Mute???

BriAnne said...

I totally know what you mean about the Top Gun crush! He still "takes my breath away" in that movie! But he has one thing that drives me crazy (not in a good way)...his teeth are off center! Look at his smile closely next time and you'll see that one of his two front teeth is directly underneath his nose! It throws me off everytime! haha!

Michelle said...

lol! you rock.

Elicia said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you posted this because I seriously feel exactly the same way! I love him and always have! I feel lately like I can't say I love him, after the couch jumping and Brooke Shields incidents. And all my friends say he is too wierd with all the Scientology stuff. But I still love him! Top Gun is one of my all time favorite movies and I remember watching Cocktail (where were my parents?!) as a teenager and literally kissing him thru the tv screen.

Anonymous said...

Your post is so right on :) I'm also in the "used to love Tom club"...the old Tom Cruise that was cool as well as good looking! But now he just has good looks and even that's a bit ruined with some of the odd things he's done. I still LOVE Top Gun though...that movie will always be a fave!