Thursday, May 8, 2008

Riley

My dear cousin Bethany took Rileys pictures a few weeks ago when we were in Mesquite...Here are a few of my favs! I think she does a incredible job and I am so glad she is so easily talked into snapping a few photos of my sometimes unruly 15 month old ;) Thanks Bethy! He is getting so big so fast, I love to see his BIG personality emerging out of his little body, He is so full of life and I am truly cherishing every moment of his exploration of all things new in his eyes!



4 comments:

Elicia said...

Little Riley is so adorable and these pictures are great!

Jamee said...

Such cute pictures! Isn't it great being a mom!!! Happy Mothers Day!

AMY and steven said...

Your son is so cute. And it looks like you got some really great shot of him. Children are wonderful aren't they..

AMY and steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.