Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

So Happy Mothers Day to ALL!!! I had a wonderful Mothers Day! Aaron got me a waffle maker and made me waffles for breakfast mmmm delesious! After 7 years of marraige we had not yet invested in a waffle maker and to Aaron's embarrasment I allways want to barrow our neighbors to make our Saturday waffles so I am glad that we have our very own now! Then we went to church fully intending on staying the entire 3 Hours...Well, After the entire hour of sacrament spent out in the hall with a whiny and sometimes crying baby and all the other time just running up and down the halls, I could not see doing it for another 2 hours! How do people handle chruch with 15 month old babies? I really don't want to rush things but nursury will be nice when the time comes!! I also just want to give a shout out to all the Mothers in my life....I love you all and am so thankful for your influance on me!










Although the waffle maker is great these are the two best Mother's Day gifts a girl could ask for.....I am Thankful for my two little boys ;)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I don't know how you can think Riley was hard during sacrament meeting when you were sitting next to us!! My kids are the worst! But I get to send them off to primary. I'm glad you had a great mother's day.

Scott and Krista said...

I hear you LOUD and CLEAR about the church thing! I don't think we would even go at this stage if I didn't have to teach primary! I'm glad you had a good mothers day and those pictures of Riley that Bethany took are adorable!!!!

Marta said...

mmmm....I LOVE waffles........

Happy Be-Lated Mothers Day!!

Jamee said...

Hey Crystal! I am totally feeling what you are going through with the church thing. I have had the same thoughts of how easy it would be to go inactive. I probably think about it at least a hundred times during church. When we went to visit my parents, I sent Jace to their nursery. It was good for about 20 minutes...then he realized he didn't see mom or dad around. To say the least, I could hear him crying and screaming from down the hallway...and knew that it was him. I just keep hoping for the best. Riley is still just as cute as can be...you guys do good work! Talk to you soon!