Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We headed to Toole to hang out with Aaron's brother Miles and his family for Halloween. Aaron wanted to scare all the that came trick or treating and there are tons of kids in Miles neighborhood. If you know Aaron at all you have realized that he basicially lives for Halloween! Why, you ask am I posting this at 11:30 pm when I work tommarrow....I'm asking myself the same question?! It is the last day of October and I guess I feel I must get the Halloween Pics in before it is all over. So here they are Enjoy......


Riley the fierce LIoN and Emma the Wicked WiTCh



This is Aaron with all the kids...As you can see from the background Miles loves all that is Halloween as well.....( Runs in the Fam)
Below Aaron holding Riley...I was a we bit nervous since my husband is on stilts and stands 10 ft tall holding our baby, but all was well...

2 comments:

martha corinna said...

Awesomely scary photos!

Laurie said...

I loved Aaron's costume. I'm glad we got to see you on your way to Toolle yesterday.