Sunday, October 21, 2007

Move Over Cafe Rio!!!

So we got this great idea from Aaron and Jackie to make our own Cafe Rio salads.... and dosent it look fabulous! I think we came pretty close! (Thanks to Julie for a few recipes as well).....Anyway we had a good time making it and an evan better time eating !!!!

Riley and Zoey- BFF , Actually Riley really like Zoey, Im not sure how mutual the feelings are? Like when Riley grapped Zoeys hair and she did growl a little , unfortunatly she got a little spankin!!!

Just watching the snow!!! Yes Snow ! People what is going on it isnt even Halloween yet!!!!!


7 comments:

Leslee said...

Man, you had time to post BEFORE church? I was barely rolling out of bed at that time (No wonder we always show up about 5 minutes late:)) What a fun idea! I guess you've figured out the uploading problem? Remember tomorrow night - so far we've got 3 coming! Bring anyone else that would like to come - 8:00 SHARP!!!

lindsey said...

the food looks great! are you sharing recipes?

BriAnne said...

I'm not quite sure why, but when I look at your blog, the background says "Upgrade to Photobucket" something over and over again all over the page. I can't read what you are writing. I've tried it on a couple of different computers and I keep getting the same thing. Is anyone having this problem or am I just a dork?

Crystal said...

I know I have a another friend that says the same thing!! Has anyone else had this problem I wonder if it is my background or something????

Crystal said...

And yes Lindz I will email you the recipes!!

JayandCassandra said...

Yeah... finally get to see Zoey! Every little boy needs a dog! And the salad looked great. That's one of my fav things to do, recreate fav dishes from restaurants. The more ya do it the easier it is!

Frehner Family said...

o.k. ladies...I encountered the same photo bucket problem..basically it has to do with the traffic that is used from shabby tulips. We basically got on a scrapbooking website and cut and pasted the http from scrapbook paper to the template specifics. Now we'll never have to worry about it again! If you don't want to bother with it (which it really only took a matter of seconds) then know your "photo bucket" will probably reset after the 28th..a little truth to the matter....I totally know nothing about computers and have assigned my knight in shining armor to fix my templates! He's so great.