Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just Venting?!


Just Venting!!!
This Is our very used and at times way too small for Aaron's
way to big of projects.. GaRaGe!!!

This is Aaron trying to stop me from taking a picture of "his" "messy" garage!


This is Aaron threatening to moon the picture if I take it of "his"other side of the garage.
My question is.... if we are going to do a project why can we not clean up after ourselves!??!!!! And that is why my car is outside as we speak! Again just venting..........!!!!











And.....Okay......So I have a confession and I'm letting it all out... I have a slight( yet serious) addiction, Diet Dr Pepper from the Fountain of course! Now I don't have one every day but .....Every now and then I just want one!!!! So there it's out, and I have to say that my enabler is my dear sweet husband who brought this one home for me, True Love !














4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Crystal - I knew we were friends. I visit 'the Mav' daily for my Diet Dr. Pepper fix. I'll have to start getting one for you too!

Leslee said...

I tried to call you the other day but my list doesn't have your number - give me a call before Monday!

Laurie said...

And I love the new look! Yours is my favorite.

JayandCassandra said...

Shhhh... don't tell. I'm a DP addict.