Monday, October 8, 2007

So over it!!!!

Okay what happened to the 24 hour flu! I've been sick for a few days now! I think I'm finally feeling better...thank heavens! I don't know how I got sick but lets just hope I don't pass it to my whole family! Riley has a little cold but I don't think he has the flu?! Thanks to Aaron for taking care of him while I got plenty of rest this weekend, he was so patient! I think we only left the house for a total of a few hours this whole weekend! We were really able to watch all the sessions of conference and I have to say I really enjoyed it and got alot out of it this time! Maybe I was sick for a reason?!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Crystal - tag, you're it! I tagged you for a blogging thing. Get the info from my site. Hope you're feeling better.

Frehner Family said...

Crystal...Hey how long has it been? Anyway. Got your info from Linzi. Hope yall are doing well. You have a beautiful baby boy!