Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 2 of Woods Halloween Vacation

We started the day off with a bang...We headed to IHOP for a breakfast and a birthday party for my little niece who turned 8!!! Everything was going great until it took like an hour for our food...and we are talking about IHOP not a five star restaurant here!!! I was a little peeved when people were coming and going all around us! Well, alas our food arrived and we left for Lagoon with full tummies!

We made it all in one piece....Here are all of the kids at Lagoon in the shirts that grandma gave us all to wear today!!!! A little note about my mother in- law, She is one of the most amazing women I have ever known, she has no half way button everything that she puts her hands on turns to gold, she is incredibly self-less and giving...She puts forth so much effort for her children and grand children to have a wonderful time and this weekend was no exception! Here birthday was on the 25th and she really just wants everyone to get together and have a good time to celebrate!! Happy Birthday Carol!!!!


I love this shot of Aaron and Ry Guy on the train....








Riley trying Dippin Dots....they were a hit obviously...what is all this about babies not having ice cream? Dont tell my pediatrician.....( He only had a little .....I promise)






Then we headed back home to have a sleep over and eat a ton of snacks and pizza!!!! We put out the sleeping bags and put on a movie.....Of course they fell asleep fast......So Party, all the adults went to a Haunted house downtown!!! Every year I dread Aaron begging me to go to haunted houses with him! I really hate them but all of my brother and sister-in- laws were going so I really had no choice in the matter. After wards we went to sonic for a late night snack, 35 dollars in junk food and a waitress who repeated our order about 10 times, Krissy who almost chocked to death Oh my gosh we had such a fun time!!!!











































2 comments:

julie and john said...

i want your in-laws!! they seem like such a fun people.

Jennifer McConnell said...

Hi you don't know me but I am cousins with the woods'. I have been trying to find Chrissy and Preston. Do they have a myspace/facebook or blog? Could you tell them to write me at jparsmcc1971@gmail.com. Our whole family has wanted to know what has been up with them. also I saw a pic of uncle hale and aunt vera. How are they? I have not seen them in so long. Aunt vera is my grandpa Berl lees sister. Let me know. Thanks Jennifer parsons mcconnell