Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!!

The rules:A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. This is alot harder than it looks....Okay, Aaron and I have been married for seven years and I am only 25 years old....You do the math!

2. I am the only one in my immediate family to have graduated from college!!

3. I have never seen the Grand Canyon and I have lived in Nevada, Utah and Arizona area most of my life!!

4. I am so thrifty( about some things ..) Aaron and I say if we ever write a book it will be.. "Never pay full price for expensive things" A How To Guide...

5. I question my mothering skills everyday...like when I was dropping Riley off at my friends house and go to get him out of the back seat to find that he done a 360 in his car seat because his champion mother forgot to put the seat belt across his seat!!!!!!! Please don't call CPS , or worse...mention this to Aaron! I could not help but to laugh though!

6. Aaron got in our Attic today run some wire to find that our entire living room has no insulation above it at all!!! No wonder in the summer it is sooooo hot and in the winter soooo cold! I'm ________ that they didn't put anything there !!!!

I tag Lindz, Sara, Shanae, Marta, Michelle, Cass

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I need some thrify lessons. Your secret is out and don't be surprised if you have to do an enrichment night lesson at some point!

martha corinna said...

I need to read your thrifty book as well, and Zufelt, they SUCK! Sorry for such profane language.

Crystal said...

Martha, the language is okay...infact quite tame in comparison to what I might say!