Monday, October 15, 2007

Got home soooo late!!!

So we went to St. George this weekend to help my mom move!!! It was a really fun weekend although it all ways presents a challenge to split our time between Aaron family and my family! How do people do it! Any way in an effort to get as much QT as possible we left so late and did not get home until about 1:30 am! Aaron had to work and I got to sleep in and Riley must have been tired as well because it slept until 11:00!!!! Wow , he is an angel ( when he is sleeping!) I have pics and I will post them later , after I climb out of my pile of Laundry......

3 comments:

BriAnne said...

Hey Crystal! I'm loving that we are blog buddies now! Thanks again for hosting such a fun FHE tonight!

Crystal said...

Brianne, I know I had a great time!!! Thanks for coming...You guys are so fun

granny said...

Granny loves this "Blog" stuff!!