Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 1



So I have the best group of inlaws that anyone could imagine!!! We have such a fun time when we all get together and you better belive when the Woods get together a few things are gaurnteed! There will be a little crying, a little whining, a little confusion, someone will get lost..., alot of Food and a ton of laughs.! Aaron's family ALL came up to visit this weekend and to have an October Bash...( And we are all staying at our house!)DAY 1 we headed to Garnder Village shopped (which the boys loved!!!) and of course ate and had goodies.......

This is Aaron pulling the stroller instead of pushing because the son was in Rileys eyes....Did I ever mention that my husband is a little bit over protective!!! I loving call him a freak when it comes to the baby! Does anyone else have a husband who will re wash every bottle because I left too many bubbles in them when I washed them!!!!! Anyway, I love it!!! ( Sometimes?!)

1 comment:

BriAnne said...

How fun! You guys are so lucky to have family that are close enough to try up and spend the weekend with you! Looks like you had a great time! I had no idea they to a Haunted Tour on a bus around SLC!! How fun!